Please select your operating system from the following list:
Configuring Android for TCNJ’s Google Apps
6. Enter your TCNJ username & Password and Sign In
|7. The system will verify your account settings and login information.||8. If everything is correct, the system will access your email. You’re all set.|
Configuring iPhone for TCNJ’s Google Apps
- Tap the Settings icon from the iPhone home screen.
- Tap the Mail, Contacts, Calendars button
- Choose Add Account, then select Google.
- Name: Enter your name as you would like it to show in sent email.Address: Enter Your email@example.com
- Password: Enter your password
- Description: TCNJ Email
- Tap Save
|Remember to select Google||
If successful your account will be listed under Accounts
| After entering your account name and clicking next, you’ll be taken to the login screen:
Configuring BlackBerry Mail for TCNJ Email
TCNJ does not support exchange server syncing with BlackBerry’s. However, we do offer standard send/receive capabilities through standard IMAP configuration.
Please follow the steps listed at the top of the page before proceeding.
Follow the appropriate instructions from Googlefor your email client while substituting the changes listed below that are specific to our setup.
- Incoming IMAP server should be imap.gmail.com
- Outgoing SMTP server should be smtp.gmail.com
- When asked for your email address, use firstname.lastname@example.org (substitute your TCNJ username for username).
- When asked for your username/login name, use email@example.com (substitute your TCNJ username for username).
- When asked for your password, use the one you setup in with GTools..